Frequently Asked Questions For Gift Card
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of your card. Your card is the same as having cash in your pocket. If you lose your card or if it is stolen and used by someone else, you will lose all the funds on your card.
- Contact the call centre on 083 918 7700 or 086 11 222 67 between 08h00 and 17h00, Monday to Friday and request that your card be stopped immediately.
- Contact the company/person that issued the card to you as they will need to send a request to Innervation Rewards for a card replacement at a fee.
- No, if used within the relevant card terms and conditions.
- Your card will not have a personal identification number (PIN).
- Use the last 4 digits of your 16-digit card number as the PIN number.
INREWARDS Card can be used anywhere in South Africa where MasterCard is accepted i.e. where a point of sale device is available
INREWARDS Network card may only be used within the INREWARDS Network across South Africa representing approximately 5 000 participating stores. No transactional fees at participating retail stores.
INREWARDS Network Plus card is intended for use at point of sale terminals within the INREWARDS Network across South Africa, where MasterCard is accepted. However, offers the flexibility of choice as it may be used at any point of sale device outside of the INREWARDS Network as well. Transactions made outside of the INREWARDS Network will incur a transactional fee.
You will however not be able to use any of your cards to pay for goods or services over the telephone or internet, pay toll fees or parking.
- No, only the company or corporate that gave you the card may transfer funds to the card.
A dormancy fee may apply, currently R 10 per month, should you not transact on your card for a 12 month period subsequent to the date of last load. This dormancy fee will be deducted from your balance every month thereafter until a transaction is completed on your card
- If the point of sale asks to select either Cheque, Savings or Credit Card, ensure the teller selects Credit Card.
- You may have tried transacting for an amount larger than the balance on your card. Please check your card balance
- Standard Bank or the processing parties may be offline.
- Your card may have expired (you can view the expiry date on the front of your card).
Frequently Asked Questions For INREWARDS Online virtual voucher
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of your voucher details. Your voucher is the same as having cash in your pocket. If you lose your voucher or if it is stolen and used by someone else, you will lose all the funds on your voucher.
- Contact the call centre on 083 918 7700 (this is a 24-hour service) or 0861 11 40 93 between 9am and 6pm, seven days a week, including public holidays and request that your voucher be stopped immediately. A new SMS can be sent to you.
- Contact the company/person that issued the voucher to you as they will need to send a request to Innervation Rewards for a voucher replacement.
- No, your INREWARDS Online voucher can only be used at online stores within South Africa
- Yes, you will receive your 3D Secure code/PIN on the SMS
Upon checking out your cart, input the following information as required by the e-commerce site:
- Select Mastercard/ credit card payment type or method
- Enter you Initial and Surname
- 16 Digit card number
- 3 Digit CVV number
- Expiry date
- 3D Secure code/PIN
- At any online store within South Africa, noting that some sites are used locally but run internationally and these transactions will not work (Example: Uber)
- No, this is a non-reloadable voucher
- A monthly dormancy fee will be deducted from the available funds on your virtual voucher. This monthly fee will only be deductible after 12 months from the last time you transacted.
Each e-commerce / online store or site may work differently and have their own rules, some reasons for a failed transaction could be:
- Your voucher balance is less than your cart value
- You may not be able to part pay on certain sites
- You may have entered in the wrong voucher information upon checkout
- Visit www.whatsonmycard.com
- Enter your 16 digit voucher number
- Select “Next”
- Select “SMS” on the top right of the site
- Select “Enable”
- Input your cellphone number
- Select “Update”
Please note that each SMS received will deduct a cost of standard SMS rates.
You may follow the same steps to disable this feature
- Check that the amount of your transaction has been deducted from your voucher by checking your balance as per point 3. If it has, then you would need to log a query with the ecommerce site that you transacted with. Please contact our call centre and request a refund form.