Frequently Asked Questions For Gift Card
- You are responsible for the safekeeping of your card. Your card is the same as having cash in your pocket. If you lose your card or if it is stolen and used by someone else, you will lose all the funds on your card.
- Contact the call centre on 083 918 7700 or 086 11 222 67 between 08h00 and 17h00, Monday to Friday and request that your card be stopped immediately.
- Contact the company/person that issued the card to you as they will need to send a request to Innervation Rewards for a card replacement at a fee.
- No, if used within the relevant card terms and conditions.
- Your card will not have a personal identification number (PIN).
- Use the last 4 digits of your 16-digit card number as the PIN number.
INREWARDS Card can be used anywhere in South Africa where MasterCard is accepted i.e. where a point of sale device is available
INREWARDS Network card may only be used within the INREWARDS Network across South Africa representing approximately 5 000 participating stores. No transactional fees at participating retail stores.
INREWARDS Network Plus card is intended for use at point of sale terminals within the INREWARDS Network across South Africa, where MasterCard is accepted. However, offers the flexibility of choice as it may be used at any point of sale device outside of the INREWARDS Network as well. Transactions made outside of the INREWARDS Network will incur a transactional fee.
You will however not be able to use any of your cards to pay for goods or services over the telephone or internet, pay toll fees or parking.
- No, only the company or corporate that gave you the card may transfer funds to the card.
A dormancy fee may apply, currently R 10 per month, should you not transact on your card for a 12 month period subsequent to the date of last load. This dormancy fee will be deducted from your balance every month thereafter until a transaction is completed on your card
- If the point of sale asks to select either Cheque, Savings or Credit Card, ensure the teller selects Credit Card.
- You may have tried transacting for an amount larger than the balance on your card. Please check your card balance
- Standard Bank or the processing parties may be offline.
- Your card may have expired (you can view the expiry date on the front of your card).